Effective Date: 8/29/2022
Information collected on this site will be used to register and verify your business listings in order to optimize your business search options through different voice search technology platforms and provide additional business offers to meet optimization goals. Approved Providers Network also provides technology and software to assist businesses in generating reviews and management of online directory listings. Businesses can also take advantage of Approved Providers Network merchant processing division. Approved Providers Network also provides website solutions. Approved Providers Network will be offering web 3.0 products for business owners to take advantage of privatizing and monetizing their data
Information We Collect
We collect several different types of information about you and your business for various purposes to provide and improve our Service for you.
Types of Information Collected
Our Website and Services may allow you to provide us with or collect Sensitive and/or Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Non-Personal Identifiable Information (“NonPII”) about you or your business. This information will include:
Personally Identifiable Information We May Collect:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company name
- Company address
- Company Website
Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Will Collect:
Demographic Information: If we can use this information along with other information you have provided to identify you, this is considered PII.
- Zip Code
- Personal and Online Interests
Behavioral Information: This is your device information we collect when you engage with this Website and its Services. If we can use this information along with other information you have provided to identify you, this is considered PII.
- Operating System Type
- Unique device identifiers
- IP Address
- Geographic Location
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages of the Website you visited
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on pages of Website
- Diagnostic data
Web Technology Information: This is information that may be PII and NonPII that we will collect if you submit a consent form on this Website.
- Page URL you visited
- Date and time of consent form submission
- Contact information inputted by user
- IP address of user
- Time on consent form
- Referring/Exit pages
Third Party Information: This is information we may obtain from third parties which may include PII and NonPII such as your personal, demographic and/or behavioral information. This information may also include:
- Search Engine Keyword Functions
- First Party Cookies
- Third Party Cookies
- Social Media Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. This allows users to be recognized within our Website as you navigate and engage with webpages.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Tracking technologies also used are cross-device tracking, beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. We do not support “Do Not Track” signals. You can disable or enable Do Not Track from the settings page of your browser.
- Cross-Device Tracking. We may use your PII and NonPII for cross-device marketing. This will deliver advertising over your multiple devices specific to your interests and this information can also report and analyze specific campaign marketing.
- Web Beacons. This collects NonPII about your visit to our Website and/or may track the delivery and the effectiveness of communications we send to you. You may change this setup within your browser.
Using Information Collected
APN will use your PII and NonPII for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service, including any user account setup and maintenance
- To notify you about changes to our Service or provide additional offers
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To gather and analyze information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To contact you via SMS, Telephone or Email
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues with the Website or Services
- To process Opt-Out requests or Cancellation of Services
When you sign up for the Services you are giving your prior expressed written consent for APN to contact you via autodialed, pre recorded calls, text messages and emails to the phone numbers and email addresses you provided. This is not a condition directly or indirectly of any type of purchase. As part of our best business practices, phone calls may be recorded.
Sharing Information Collected
APN will share your PII and NonPII with the following parties for the purposes described below:
Authorized Third Party Service Providers. APN may disclose your PII and NonPII to authorized third party service providers under contract with us to only perform necessary services for this Website and Service on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. This information will be used for the following:
- Website and CRM maintained, design, improvements and monitoring
- User account setup for Services
- Communication services such as text messaging
- Payment processing- we do not collect or store payment details. You will provide your information directly to the authorized third party payment processor. All payments processors are required to adhere to PCI-DSS standards.
- Processing and monitoring account cancellation and Opt-Out requests
- Processing and management of business directory listings, reviews and ranking activity
- Website activity analytics and reporting
- Customer service and surveys
- Marketing services
- Other technical or administrative functions
- Data storage and security
Legal Requirements. APN may disclose your PII and NonPII to third parties, as required by law, in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation, legal request or law enforcement request
- To protect and defend the rights or property of APN
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect legal rights of users of the Website, Authorized Service Providers and affiliates
- For acquisition or merger efforts, consolidation or insolvency proceedings
We may also share aggregated anonymous (unidentifiable) information about your activity with the Website and Services combined with other users of this Website and Services with third parties to analyze user activities for us and our authorized third party service providers.
APN is a third-party company that assists service providers and other companies in obtaining voice search recognition. We work with different voice platforms such as Alexa, Siri and Google Home, however; APN is not affiliated with Alexa, Siri, or Google Home. Further, APN does not have control over ranking results or individuals who may contact you as a result of voice searches.
Canceling Account or Opting-Out
To opt-out of our email communications you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. We will communicate with you via text as part of our Services, as such you may also receive up to 20 text messages per month. Data and message rates may apply. To opt-out of text communications, you may text STOP, QUIT, END, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to STOP at any time. A confirmation of successfully unsubscribing to messaging will be sent via text. Text HELP for HELP or for additional assistance email ProSupport@apncare.com.
Editing and Requesting Your Information
Transfer Of Data
Storage, Security & Data Retention
We require that all authorized third party service providers are under contract to handle user information under secure and confidential means including the return or destruction of any user information provided once services are completed or terminated.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If your account, information or password have been compromised, please email us immediately at ProSupport@apncare.com.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with PII, please contact us at ProSupport@apncare.com. If we become aware that we have collected PII from children we will take steps to immediately remove that information from our servers.
- By Email: ProSupport@apncare.com
- By phone number: 800-291-1577